Tuesday 23 December 2014

SEEING in the MIND



Dear Mr. Lall,
My letter to you is about achieving what many would consider impossible.
I am going to offer myself as a Presidential Candidate in the upcoming elections.
I would like the support of your news publication. My plan is to be kept constantly in the public view.
I would have joined the AFC or APNU, but ethnic divisional politics will not cease in the country and the danger of the PPP being at the helm again is a frightening possibility.
The electorate must look toward a candidate that can mold a democracy from among the races.
I am that Candidate.
There are several reasons why I believe I can steer the electorate in different voting pattern from their past.
One: From reading the Letter columns for years, there are many notable citizens who objected to the governance of the PPP. My feeling is, they are not comfortable neither with APNU or the AFC. One of those men should have been bold enough to take up the challenge and announce their Presidential Candidacy. I sense the country is ready to move away from race elections-they need new leadership. An ORIGINAL message or messenger.
Two: The leadership of APNU and AFC are embroiled in a struggle of words and domination. Unless there is another voice in the political wilderness, the country will further be divided in distrust. AFC demands a leadership role in the Pro-Democracy Movement; that is not going to be accepted by the PNC contingent of APNU-once Ramjattan and Nagamoottoo are head of AFC. Racism again will overcome the effort. Both men in the AFC recognized the possibility of an Indo backlash should they attempt to merge with the PNC. And it is a merging of the PNC. The electorate would again be denied an ORIGINAL message.  With or without a merger of APNU and AFC, the leadership of both entities lack an original message. Just telling the electorate what they already know, doesn’t build their confidence.      
Seeing in the mind. A charismatic messenger, a unique message and the support of Kaieteur News can turn the electorate around. Never has there been a time when they are so ready for a change. I am ready. Unique messages can be sourced from my blog www.timehritoday.blogspot.com. I ask you Mr. Lall for the support of Kaieteur News in carrying the message forward. Think of the great opportunities   your fellow citizens would achieve by your generosity.
It is the season of Christmas. Please give Guyana this gift. Ideas comes from the mind. And you being an entrepreneur, knows it is the gut feeling that pushes for the fulfillment of ideas.  
I feel strongly about my ability to make a change.
The intent is to present an Original voice to the electorate. To garner a following. To offer a National Front Government by a new voice. To bridge the divide of APNU and AFC as written in my Blog, “PLEDGE.”
What more can I say. Other than please give this idea a chance. Give your fellow citizen an opportunity to read an Original Voice.
Thank you.   
Velutha Kuttapen
www.timehritoday.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment