Monday 6 June 2016

INVESTMENTS & JOB CREATION

I read with interest the delegation heading to New York on the quest of wooing businesses to Guyana.

Within the body of my commentaries, I wrote on Investments and Job Creation on two separate headings.

I am convinced the government is loosing out on excellent opportunities to develop the existing businesses already in Guyana. Strengthened them with expertise and guide their growth.

I am hoping this New York endeavor does not develop as the one held in Canada last year. It was a complete mess. The Go-Invest officers were rude and offensive. That is a constant setback to progress.

These officials, regardless of which government, believes they are power unto their own.

The President should look in from time to time on them. Keep them on their toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment